Wednesday, March 27, 2013

the Happiness things of LOVE


Waiting him to call me up~

Find his shirt in my wardrobe~


He accidentally used the my toothbrush~

He hold my hand when go to work ~

Feel his hand sweat~

Give me something delicious, but  said i am fat~

He told me not to eat, that will die when be thin~

Told me to jump rope, just jump a hundred he called me stop.

He asked who I was, why lying on his side, am I fake?

He feed me ~

He said that only play once Dota ~ ~

Looked at me laughed and said: "I'm hungry ~"

Asked me: "why you so cute?"

Buy a lot of thing, he said: "something I take my stuff inside." (Tampons also yours?) (=. =)

He looked at me and giggle ~

Looked at his sad face when I want going out ~

When watching running man with him, and he will cover my mouth and call me be quiet ~

Watching a horror movie laughing me me and said I'm stupid ~

Hold me up and said i am heavy (but still like to hold ) (> <)

He Like my sharing photos ~

Oh ~

Because of him,

I believe in love ~ ^ / / / ^ ~



Chinese Version

No comments: